Frequently Asked Questions
1) I would like to get custom Lego done. How do I go about it?
Thank you for your interest in working with us! Please contact us with the following information:
- Brief introduction of your project or gift - an idea of what exactly you would like to be made and/or for whom this is meant for;
- Timeline - by when you would need the product? Is there a deadline to meet?
- Budget - please provide a number or a range that you would like to spend on this project.
We will be in touch once we receive your request for more details or clarifications.
2) How much does custom Lego cost?
Generally, we do not provide a quote per se. Instead, we work backwards from around your budget to create what we can with the amount.
If we cannot produce what you have envisioned with your budget, we will let you know and suggest new ideas.
3) How long does it take to make custom Lego?
From our initial discussions on your ideas and budget, followed by our proposed designs, to sourcing Lego parts from different parts of the world, completing the build, working on graphic design and finally finishing off with digital printing (if any is involved), customizing a Lego project or gift is a time-consuming exercise.
Depending on the scale of your project, this may take several days, weeks or months. Therefore, please contact us sooner than later with your request!
4) How are your payment terms?
For most corporate projects, we need a 50% deposit to kick start our design process, and balance would have to be made before product delivery or collection. Regrettably, we do not offer credit.
For retail customers, our payment terms is 100% payment on order.
5) Would you keep me informed of the progress?
Once we are given a go-ahead, we will send you updates, questions and photos on the progress as we work on your design and build or minifigure along the way until your project has been delivered or collected.