Information Collected from visitors
We will obtain personal data about you when you visit our website. We may monitor your use of this website with cookies and similar tracking devices. This information helps us build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
In addition, we may collect and process the following:
1) personal information, such as your name and email address, when you contact, register or order with us;
2) information about your computer when you use our website, such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
Use of Personal Information
We use the above mentioned information mainly to
1) operate our website and deliver our services;
2) process and respond to your enquiries or requests;
3) gather customer feedback;
4) inform or update you of other products or services available, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
5) monitor, improve and administer our website and services, and to provide general statistics regarding users of our website;
Our website does not sell, rent, lease, or release your personal information to third parties, but may share data with trusted partners, such as Google Analytics, to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to our website, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will disclose or share your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to:
1) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on our website;
2) protect and defend the rights or property of our website;
3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our website, or the general public.
Our website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to decline cookies if you prefer. However, you may not be able to access all or parts of or to fully experience the interactive features of our website.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We strive to maintain the safety of your personal information. Payment transactions are currently all handled by Paypal. We will do our best to protect your personal data.
Links to Other Websites
Changes To This Statement